Prev: Re: New Ship Record Sheet Next: What makes a Carrier a Carrier. Part II.

RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 10:08:08 -0400
Subject: RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

> Date: 	 Wed, 25 Sep 1996 23:28:59 +0300 (EET DST)
> From: 	 Niko Mikkanen <creator@cute.fi>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!!  ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

>	I thank you again for providing ample spoiler space before
posting
> this stuff.

Apologies if I have spoiled anything for you, it was certainly not
intentional.  Just as a matter of interest though, why are you reading
messages
with spoilers in them (clearly marked in the subject)  and not expecting

to read something you shouldn't?

>	Is there any chance unsensitive, thoughtless a$$holes posting
> spoilers could be kicked out of this list?I do enjoy the conversations
> here, but sometimes these extra spoilers just get me slightly annoyed.

As I said it was unintentional.  And judging by the way you didn't
bother to put any spoiler space in YOUR reply I presume you're just
as guilty of being an insensitive, thoughtles a$$hole.

>			Niko "GNiko" Mikkanen
Niall Gilsenan
Dublin Institute of Technology,
Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin,Ireland.

Prev: Re: New Ship Record Sheet Next: What makes a Carrier a Carrier. Part II.