Prev: Ship Record Sheets Next: Re: New Ship Record Sheet

Credit in a GZG Publication

From: RMMDC@j...
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 09:02:52 -0400
Subject: Credit in a GZG Publication

We're told that Jon Tuffley modifies any ideas we give him,
because he's worried about the legal aspects of using our stuff.

I'm not sure what he's worried about.  When we sign on to this
listing don't we all agree that anything that we post is not
"ours" anymore, and can be freely used by GZG?

Besides, I agree with the others:  if I saw my name in the credits
of a new rulebook or expansion, after jumping around a bit, I'd
probably buy an extra copy just so that I could frame that page.
It would probably be a high point of my life (sadly).

Besides, if you couldn't parley that into a few bennies at your
local gaming store or convention, you're not trying!  :>

Here's hoping!

Out here.

	-monty

*&$%# ignore this %$#@!-->  I'm not sure what Jon (Tuffley) is worried
about,

Prev: Ship Record Sheets Next: Re: New Ship Record Sheet