Prev: RE: What makes a carrier, a carrier? Next: Re: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad)

Seattle Area list readers - DSII game

From: BJCantwell@a...
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 23:51:11 -0400
Subject: Seattle Area list readers - DSII game

I'm putting together a DSII game at Fantastic Games and Toys in Lynnwood
on
Sunday (Sept. 29).  I'll be there when the store opens and hope to begin
as
soon as I get things set up and a few people arrive.  The scenario is
that
rebel forces have broken through the lines of the loyalist plantary
defense
forces and are advancing toward the capital along several lines.  The
government commits  reserve forces from a front line grav unit to a
delaying
action to allow the government time to evacuate.  The lower tech rebels
easily outnumber the government troops, but do they out gun them enough
punch through?	Anyway, if you want stop on by (even if you don't have
time
for the game).

For the rest of you, I'll try to get a battle report posted......

Later

Brian

Prev: RE: What makes a carrier, a carrier? Next: Re: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad)