Prev: Re: Traveller Next: Re: What makes a carrier, a carrier?

Re: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad)

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 11:45:55 -0400
Subject: Re: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad)

John Phelps (and others) wrote:
>Mike, is that the kind of thing you were talking about?

>I've started on describing the Greenskins too.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed ideas for aliens in SGII so
far.

Any more ideas from anyone (lets see your Greenskins, John!) are also
welcome. As you know, I feed all this stuff back to Jon who then hacks
all
the ideas around and comes up with his own stuff for publication. You
will
rarely see your idea verbatim in any GZG publication - Jon is scared
stiff
of the legal implications! Don't let this stop you however. The more
ideas
you throw into Jon's "melting pot" the better.

Keep 'em coming folks (and thank you!)

Mike Elliott, GZG

Prev: Re: Traveller Next: Re: What makes a carrier, a carrier?