Prev: Re: Scale of FT models Next: Re: Irregular Tanks

RE: FT3?

From: JAMES BUTLER <JAMESBUTLER@w...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 15:17:56 -0400
Subject: RE: FT3?

At 05:14 PM 9/23/96 +0000, you wrote:

>House rules that my group discussed over the weekend included:
>
> - Submunition packs can be used against fighters and missiles.

	How would you implement this? Would you simply allow it with no
further changes or would you make submunitions packs cost more for this
extra ability or would you implement specialized "anti-fighter" sub
packs?

>FT3 could provide a lot of great ideas for running campaigns and
in-system
>manuevering prior to the tabletop battle.

	More campaign rules would be of great help. Wasn't there
supposed to
be a dedicated FT Campaign book coming out?

>Jon Davis
>davisje@crd.ge.com

	James
----

		___
	       |[|]|
	       |[|]|
	      /|[|]|\	_______  __	//    //
      _ _   /==|[|]|==\(_______)/  \__[__]__[__]__MMMMMMMMMM\
     [_|_|\%%===[|]====(_______)|  |===================HHHHHH\
     [_|_| %%===[|]====(_______)|  |=X=X=X==X=X=X======HHHHHHH]
     [_|_|/
					    }C=K@
      Main    Bridge/	   Fuel/      Weapons/	   Scanners/
      Drive   Quarters	Jump Drive  Ship's Boats Spinal Mount

	Battlecruiser INTREPID, CORMORANT-class
	Captain James L. Butler III, Commanding
	JAMESBUTLER@worldnet.att.net

Prev: Re: Scale of FT models Next: Re: Irregular Tanks