Prev: Re: Irregular Tanks Next: Re: GZG order times

RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 11:55:30 -0400
Subject: RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

>	      2b) Even if he fell far enough to avoid the nuke, how
would
>		  he survive the fall ? Anyone seen anything in the
series
>		  so far that would enable a person to survive that kind
>		  of fall ?
Apart from Koshs ability to stop his fall at the end of the second
season (and that was 60mph), no.  Still, terminal velocity is only
120mph (if I remember rightly) so maybe the fragment of Kosh could
have stopped his fall.	Far fetched though. I think he might become
some sort of spirit entity.

> Unfortunatly, we've got to wait until the new year for the answers :-(
>
> (nuking the site from orbit: the only way to be sure)
>
>     Alun.
>     ~~~~

Niall Gilsenan
Dublin Institute of Technology,
Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin,Ireland.

Prev: Re: Irregular Tanks Next: Re: GZG order times