Prev: GZG order times Next: DSII - Troops Dug in?

RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

From: Alun Thomas <A.Thomas@f...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 08:09:08 -0400
Subject: RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

> >Careful, Gents!  If you're talking about Babylon 5, remember to put
in a big
> >chunk of spoiler space before giving any detail!!!!	 Remember quite
a lot
> >of the world won't these these episodes for a while yet, and even-
>
> It's a good idea to say whet episode the spoilers are for. In this
case
> 322.

For those of you who haven't been counting (like me) that's the last
episode
of the third series.

*********** I MEAN IT - IF YOU DON'T WANT THE END OF THIS EPISODE, AND
*********** HENCE THE END OF THE THIRD SEASON SPOILED FOR YOU THEN
*********** *STOP* *READING* *NOW*

> >SPOILER
>
> >SPACE
>

> >SPOILER
>
> >SPACE
>

> >-an episode title can sometimes ;-) give too much away...
>
> But not much. I particularly liked the way the grey haired gentleman
> squirmed out of answering Sheridan's 'Who are you?'. I guess that's
the
> end of Morden too.

Yes, although he did say he was "a middleman" ...

> I have to disagree with Sam on the scale of Shadow Ships. They are
> very large, but the majority of their size comes from the spines.
> The fighter seemed to be merged into the skin rather than buried
> in the center.

I think the pictures of "things" embedded in shadow ships are symbolic
rather than strictly representational: we've seen several shots of
shadow
ships with a human(oid) body embeded in them, where the body filled more
of the ship than Garibaldi's starfury seemed to.

> >Good, though, wasn't it?!
> Yes. The Manure certainly hit the stations air circulation system. 8-)

Yep, definatly. Any ideas on why Sheridan jumped ? I can only think of
two possible reasons:
    1) He didn't want to take the risk that the Shadows might have been
       able to stop the bombs (or make him stop them) if they could get
       to him.

or  2) He thought he might be able to survive the explosion if he fell
       far enough.
	    2a) That would have to be a looooooong fall, given G'Kar's
		description of the power of the bombs. Did he have any
		reason to expect that the shaft might be that deep ?
	    2b) Even if he fell far enough to avoid the nuke, how would
		he survive the fall ? Anyone seen anything in the series
		so far that would enable a person to survive that kind
		of fall ?

Unfortunatly, we've got to wait until the new year for the answers :-(

(nuking the site from orbit: the only way to be sure)

    Alun.
    ~~~~

Prev: GZG order times Next: DSII - Troops Dug in?