Prev: RE: Disaster!!! Next: GZG order times

RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 06:50:32 -0400
Subject: RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

> Date: 	 Mon, 23 Sep 1996 09:06:17 +0100
> From: 	 Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@bolton.ac.uk>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Cc:		 A.Delafield@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!!  ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

> Date sent:  23-SEP-1996 08:53:30
>
> >Careful, Gents!  If you're talking about Babylon 5, remember to put
in a big
> >chunk of spoiler space before giving any detail!!!!	 Remember quite
a lot
> >of the world won't these these episodes for a while yet, and even-
>
> It's a good idea to say whet episode the spoilers are for. In this
case
> 322.
>
> >SPOILER
>
> >SPACE
>

> >SPOILER
>
> >SPACE
>

> >SPOILER
>
> >SPACE
>

> >SPOILER
>
> >SPACE
>

> >SPOILER
>
> >SPACE
>

> >-an episode title can sometimes ;-) give too much away...
>
> But not much. I particularly liked the way the grey haired gentleman
> squirmed out of answering Sheridan's 'Who are you?'. I guess that's
the
> end of Morden too.

Unfortunately we won't find out till next April I suppose.

> I have to disagree with Sam on the scale of Shadow Ships. They are
> very large, but the majority of their size comes from the spines.
> The fighter seemed to be merged into the skin rather than buried
> in the center.
I thought it was just being held by a magnetic field like in Ship of
tears.

> >Good, though, wasn't it?!
>
> Yes. The Manure certainly hit the stations air circulation system.
8-)

Some of the 4th season titles are up on the lurkers guide.
Theres some indication as to what might be happening.

> +-------------------------------------+--------------------+
> | Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	| Bolton Institute,  |
> |					| Eagle Tower,	     |
> | E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk		| College Way,	     |
> | Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	     |
> | Fax    : +44 1204 399074		| BL3 5AE.	     |

Niall Gilsenan
Dublin Institute of Technology,
Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin,Ireland.

Prev: RE: Disaster!!! Next: GZG order times