Prev: Disaster!!! Next: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

B5 322

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 15:03:05 -0400
Subject: B5 322

Yeah, I know, this has nothing to do with FT (*), but what did
people think of 322?? (oops, oh yeah, I forgot (not!), all you poor
Americans won't have seen it yet :) Humph, but you don't have to
wait seven (?) months for the next episode (and I can tell you, it's
going to be one _hel_ of a wait!)).

(*) SPOILERS AHEAD!!!! Okay, to bring it on track, I guess we need
    to change the B5/FT rules to allow Shadow vessels to 'envelop'
    other ships. And given the relative size between Garibaldi's
    starfury, and the Shadow ship, they don't seem much larger than
    large fighters.

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: Disaster!!! Next: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")