Prev: RE: Can I send attachments to the list? Next: RE: Can I send attachments to the list?

Re: New Irregular Miniature Ships (UK)

From: b.s.murray@n... (Stuart Murray)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 00:42:53 -0400
Subject: Re: New Irregular Miniature Ships (UK)

>Rick Rutherford wrote:
>>Jon Tuffley mentioned this at GenCon -- specifically, that the large
NAC
>>ships are going to be re-designed to make them easier to assemble.
>
>The folks at Geo-Hex mentioned several updated versions of existing
ships
>will be made available as well(e.g. CA mod B) to represent improvements
in
>technology and design.
>

>Mike Miserendino

I've already got one of the updates.  I just bought a NSL missile
destroyer.   It's a destroyer with four 'missile tubes' mounted in the
midsection.  I'm thinking about using them ass super destroyers as they
look a little heavier than the normal destroyers.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

The Department of Surgery
The University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
NE2 4HH
U.K.

ph. (44) 191 222 7076
fax. (44) 191 222 8514

Prev: RE: Can I send attachments to the list? Next: RE: Can I send attachments to the list?