Prev: Re: New Irregular Miniature Ships (UK) Next: Re: New Irregular Miniature Ships (UK)

Re: New Irregular Miniature Ships (UK)

From: Darren Douglas <ddouglas@v...>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 07:55:47 -0400
Subject: Re: New Irregular Miniature Ships (UK)

> timj@uk.gdscorp.com wrote:
> >=20
> > Has anyone bought or seen at a WG show the new Irregular Miniatures
ran=
> ge of
> > star ships? In Miniature Wargames this month there is a big list
with a=

I was at colours at the weekend and saw them. They are very star trek
and come in lots of parts, saucer's etc. They are unoffical but look
very good and with a bit of models you could build more offical
ships. They are also very cheap. 60p to 210p. They also have other
races that look like other star treks races (its not my strong subject).

As an aside, CMD are no longer producing ships or tanks. They have
been taken over by GZG. According to Jon the moldes are being redone and
some of the ships designs reworked. Some of the models are not available
at the moment and others will be replaced with new designs. The bloke
you did the CMD will continue to design the ships and alot of new
designs as well as reworking of old designs should be happening soonish.

GZG will continue to produce the future wars vehicles as well.

Darren

Prev: Re: New Irregular Miniature Ships (UK) Next: Re: New Irregular Miniature Ships (UK)