Prev: Re: TV SF's glorious past ;-) Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

RE: Can I send attachments to the list?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 13:29:36 -0400
Subject: RE: Can I send attachments to the list?

At 03:00 PM 9/18/96 +0100, Adam Delafield wrote:

>So no, I'm not too keen on file attachments to the list.

Adam, I'd go one step further and say NO attachments on the list. It's
against "netiquette" to post binary attachments to non-binary
newsgroups; I
think the same courtesy should apply here.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: TV SF's glorious past ;-) Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)