Prev: [humor] A resource for MicroMachines? Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

Re: Here is a WAV fiel for all you Gerry And

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 13:10:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Here is a WAV fiel for all you Gerry And

At 04:38 PM 9/18/96 +0000, Simon wrote:
>This is not a big WAV. If you can get this enjoy it.
>
>[[ SCARLET.WAV : 4143 in SCARLET.WAV ]]
>Attachment Converted: C:\DL\SCARLET.WAV
>
>Attachment Converted: C:\DL\WINMAI26.DAT

Simon, could you please not send file attachments to the list? I realize
that the file isn't large but it's still a pain for some of us to delete
unexpected downloads. Also, there are some on the list who pay to
download
their messages. It's best to solicit people for a list of those that
want
the file and then send it by e-mail.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: [humor] A resource for MicroMachines? Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)