Prev: Re: A, AA, BREW, ... Next: RE: A, AA, BREW, ...*B5 SPOILERS*

RE: Fighter movement

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 01:20:22 -0400
Subject: RE: Fighter movement

Hi sam.

One thought is to treat squadrons the same as ships. No need to pre plot

each turn just record there previous turns speed. Fighters can
accelerate
by up to 12" a turn. The problem comes with dogfighting. You can say
only
dogfight if the difference in speed between the 2 sqns is less than 12".

We could maybe playtest this one Friday.