Prev: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-) Next: Re: A, AA, BREW, ...

RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 00:05:31 -0400
Subject: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

Oh god I feel old. I remember the first time it was on. Is the whole
series supoosed to be set in 1980? I just loved that submarine with the

interceptor on the front!!! Although I haven't played SGII yet I rekon a

scenario based on hunting our organ thieving friends through the woods

and gravel pits of England would be cool.