Prev: Re: A, AA, BREW, ... Next: RE: Micromachines Ships

RE: Danger Spoiler. B5 question

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 06:15:38 -0400
Subject: RE: Danger Spoiler. B5 question

Date sent:  16-SEP-1996 16:12:29
>This is a spoiler If you are not up to date with B5 then don't go any

>further...........
>
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>**
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>
>*
>*
>*
>*
>
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*

>What is the countdown for z minus # days. Clearly something big. An
>attack on B5 prehaps. The Shadows are bound to be a little upset after

>having their toes danced on! Well only 6 days to wait!

Z is usually ZERO HOUR, or the time of an attack. In this case
however, it may be Zaha'dune (or however you spell it.).

If this is so, then Zah in Minbari is Zero, not ONE as we have been
led to belive. This could have some frightening consequences.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: A, AA, BREW, ... Next: RE: Micromachines Ships