Prev: Re: Any 'Free Cal-Tex' minitures or pictures. Next: Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad

Fighter movement

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1996 03:35:54 -0400
Subject: Fighter movement

Has anyone else found the rules on fighter movement rather silly?
I know they're as they are to keep things simple, but limiting
fighters to a move of 12" (no continuous acceleration) means they're
often left behind if you want to make even a moderately quick strike
by your larger ships.

So, has anyone used any continuous acceleration rules for fighters?
If so, how did they play? The obvious change of giving fighters an
acceleration of 12", and keeping track of their current velocity,
removes the simplicity, and I'm interested in seeing any 'nicer'
ways of doing it.

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: Re: Any 'Free Cal-Tex' minitures or pictures. Next: Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad