Prev: Re: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad) Next: Any 'Free Cal-Tex' minitures or pictures.

Re: Jon Tuffley

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 14:19:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Jon Tuffley

On Thu, 12 Sep 1996 M.J.Elliott@uk22p.bull.co.uk wrote:

> I'm afraid I can't say anything yet about some of the other stuff in
the
> "planned and progressing" department, suffice to say that some of it
is
> VERY exciting!!! Please rest assured that as soon as Jon gives me the
> go-ahead I will update you all. Jon and I regard you folks on this
list as
> one of our primary "user groups" - you will probably be the first to
know
> about any new developments (you certainly were wrt SGII).

THIS is why I have given up on that other miniatures company from Great
Britain.  Their miniatures may be very well made and detailed, but they
don't give their market (the actual players) this kind of consideration.
As well as the fact that their games aren't nearly as well thought out.
Rest assured that GZG products will be staying on my gamesroom shelves
for
a long time to come.  Thank you GZG!

-Kelvin.....

Prev: Re: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad) Next: Any 'Free Cal-Tex' minitures or pictures.