Prev: Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad Next: Re: [DSII] Online Conversion?

Re: Jon Tuffley

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 22:29:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Jon Tuffley

Jon Davis wrote:
>Mike,
>	 So what's on Jon's development schedule now?  He's been quite
busy
>with SGII and it shows.  I haven't played SGII yet, but still digesting

>the rules.

Well, Jon has a number of projects "in the pipeline". Unfortunately, I
am
not yet at liberty to tell you about any of them, with the sole
exception
of "Bugs Don't Surf" - the first supplement to SGII. Speaking of which,
if
anyone has anything they'd like to see included in BDS then let me know.

I'm afraid I can't say anything yet about some of the other stuff in the

"planned and progressing" department, suffice to say that some of it is
VERY exciting!!! Please rest assured that as soon as Jon gives me the
go-ahead I will update you all. Jon and I regard you folks on this list
as
one of our primary "user groups" - you will probably be the first to
know
about any new developments (you certainly were wrt SGII).

BTW, take my advice and get playing SGII - a lot of the rules make much
more sense in the context of an actual game.

Enjoy!

Mike Elliott, GZG

Prev: Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad Next: Re: [DSII] Online Conversion?