Prev: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLEET H Next: RE: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLE

RE: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLEET H

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 05:53:28 -0400
Subject: RE: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLEET H

Date sent:  10-SEP-1996 15:42:53

>Unless the NSL forces in the Alder Valley Sector accept the supremacy
of
>the ESU in this area. And that sly political backstabing on the part of

>the INTERNET (Interstellar Network) used by the NSL to post their lies

>and propoganda(Sams home page) is ended. Our forces will commence
>unrestrictive warfare against all NSL forces in this sector. If a
formal
>apology is not lodge by Friday 16:00 GMT (Galactic mean time) a task
>force will patrol in the Alder Valley sector of some 7000 points to
teach
>the NSL that minor galactic powers should not provoke the wrath of the

>free people of the ESU.

Is it wise to divide our forces in this time of crises? More
importantly,
is it wise to direct ultimatums at the NACs strongest Allies? Not when
several NAC carrier groups are already headed in that direction to
bolster
defenses against the Kra'Vak agressors. If the ESU 'patrol' the sector,
they may find more than they were looking for.

And if you really do have to 'mix it up' this weekend, let everyone here
at ISN (Interstellar Network News) know what happened.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLEET H Next: RE: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLE