Prev: Re: FT Roleplaying (long) Next: Re: FT Roleplaying (long)

Re: FT Roleplaying (long)

From: JAMES BUTLER <JAMESBUTLER@w...>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 09:17:03 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Roleplaying (long)

At 11:22 AM 9/8/96 +0000, you wrote:

>James,
>
>Ya wouldn't happen to have a basic ascii-text version of this, would
ya?

>Mk

	Whoops, I thought you could read Windows write files as ascii.
I've
always been able to "type suchandso.wri" and get it to spill out as
ascii.
Oh well, I'll convert the text to ascii and re-post. My bad.

	James
----

		___
	       |[|]|
	       |[|]|
	      /|[|]|\	_______  __	//    //
      _ _   /==|[|]|==\(_______)/  \__[__]__[__]__MMMMMMMMMM\
     [_|_|\%%===[|]====(_______)|  |===================HHHHHH\
     [_|_| %%===[|]====(_______)|  |=X=X=X==X=X=X======HHHHHHH]
     [_|_|/
					    }C=K@
      Main    Bridge/	   Fuel/      Weapons/	   Scanners/
      Drive   Quarters	Jump Drive  Ship's Boats Spinal Mount

	Battlecruiser INTREPID, CORMORANT-class
	Captain James L. Butler III, Commanding
	JAMESBUTLER@worldnet.att.net

Prev: Re: FT Roleplaying (long) Next: Re: FT Roleplaying (long)