Prev: Re: FT Rolepaying Next: Re: FT Roleplaying (long)

Re: FT Roleplaying (long)

From: JAMES BUTLER <JAMESBUTLER@w...>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 14:01:39 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Roleplaying (long)

At 10:03 PM 9/6/96 +0000, you wrote:
>One of the reasons I first looked at FT, was because I was looking for
>something to use for ship-to-ship combat in a sci-fi roleplaying game.
(Does
>anyone remember Star Hero from Hero Games? Probably not. Very good
ideas,
>poor execution, non-existent marketing.) While I quickly fell in love
with
>FT, I felt it didn't work well as a role-playing addition -- not
surprising,
>since it wasn't designed as such.

>There are probably more possibilities, but this post is long enough
already.
>Comments?
>
>Scott Field

	I don't have any rules for characters or Skilled Officers in FT,
but
I do have rules for Bridges and wounding characters therein. (I couldn't
help it; I just love those bridge hit scenes in Wrath of Khan). Anyway,
attached to this message are my rules for free systems (Bridges and
shuttle
bays). I apologize to anyone who isn't interested.

	James
----

		___
	       |[|]|
	       |[|]|
	      /|[|]|\	_______  __	//    //
      _ _   /==|[|]|==\(_______)/  \__[__]__[__]__MMMMMMMMMM\
     [_|_|\%%===[|]====(_______)|  |===================HHHHHH\
     [_|_| %%===[|]====(_______)|  |=X=X=X==X=X=X======HHHHHHH]
     [_|_|/
					    }C=K@
      Main    Bridge/	   Fuel/      Weapons/	   Scanners/
      Drive   Quarters	Jump Drive  Ship's Boats Spinal Mount

	Battlecruiser INTREPID, CORMORANT-class
	Captain James L. Butler III, Commanding
	JAMESBUTLER@worldnet.att.net

Prev: Re: FT Rolepaying Next: Re: FT Roleplaying (long)