Prev: Re: [DSII] Online Conversion? Next: Re: Please CAn somebody explain

DSII: DFO attacks?

From: osiris.1@i... (Christopher Lawrence)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 20:04:27 -0400
Subject: DSII: DFO attacks?

I was playing DSII earlier this evening using aerospace fighter support
for the first time when I came across something I don't follow.

When making a DFO (deadfall ordnance) attack, each load draws two
chits. P.41 continues to say that if, for example, two loads are
dropped, "each element in the Zone draws a total of Four chits."

I am correct in reading this as four chits added together? The
artillery rules expressly state that multiple draws are *not* added
together (e.g., three medium guns hitting a zone would draw three sets
of two chits, not six chits on each target). The DFO rules do not say
this.

Assuming ground-attack fighters drop two or three loads, that is four
to six chits on each target. That's a whole lotta hurt.

Time to invest in some ADS tanks...

Prev: Re: [DSII] Online Conversion? Next: Re: Please CAn somebody explain