Prev: Re: Torpedoes Next: Re: Way too much time on your hands

Re: Micromachines Ships

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 06:25:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Micromachines Ships

Mike Miserendino wrote:
> Just slap some molding clay around the mini, making two halves for
easy
> separation.  Recombine the halves, fill with water.  Pour the water
into a
> measuring cup and whola, a simple approximation of the objects volume.

    Why not fill a measuring cup with enough water to cover the mini.
place the mini in the water, since plastic will probably float hold it
under water with a toothpick or two, and measure the change in the level
of the water?

Enjoy,
Tom
<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: Torpedoes Next: Re: Way too much time on your hands