Prev: Re: SSNs, SSKs, Aircraft etc (was Tours) Next: RE: Fantasy combat with DS2?

Re: Tours

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 18:14:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Tours

Nick Meredith wrote:

> Anyone yet been on a Foxtrot - now there's rocket science (not). At
> 92 metres it's large for a conventional - but I don't think I'd havce
> enjoyed staying on her for too long.

Nope. A Type XXI, yes. But I haven't yet visited the Foxtrot that's in
the maritime museum in Sydney. A bonus if you're coming to the Olympics
in 2000.

----------------------	    <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo
		    By pulling Maerklin Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

Prev: Re: SSNs, SSKs, Aircraft etc (was Tours) Next: RE: Fantasy combat with DS2?