Prev: Re: Full Thrust common house rules Next: Pulse torpedoes

Re: Micromachines Ships

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 09:25:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Micromachines Ships

Karl Schmidt wrote:
>I think a better measure of ship size would be
>volume (to account for varying plastic densities, and even usable for
>metal minis) but I don't have access to the equipment to do this.

Just slap some molding clay around the mini, making two halves for easy
separation.  Recombine the halves, fill with water.  Pour the water into
measuring cup and whola, a simple approximation of the objects volume.
have used this before to do just what you are looking for.  I like the
mini's size to at least somewhat represent the actual ship scale size
along
with other ships, as well as help measure for design considerations.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Full Thrust common house rules Next: Pulse torpedoes