Prev: Re: I bought it! Next: Re: Full Thrust common house rules

Re: Torpedoes

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 09:10:14 -0400
Subject: Re: Torpedoes

Morgul wrote:
>I just got back from 15 days in Uruguay so I'm doing a little catch-up.

How was it in Uruguay?	At the recent Auburn Cord Duesenberg auction
this
past weekend, two old roadsters(open wheel torpedoes) from Uruguay were
sold
off.  They made some awesome sounds, but I preferred the muscle cars and
exotics like Ferraris(especially since I got a chance to drive four of
them!
:) ) and such.	I only noticed one military vehicle this year, an old
Willys
Jeep.

>Pulse Torpedos:  so long as a FireCon is dedicated solely for PulseTorp
fire,
>any number of tubes may fire at that target using that FireCon.  If you
wish
>to engage another target with PulseTorps, then you need another
FireCon.  If
>you want to fire beams, you need another FireCon.
>   Best way to view this is that FireCon rules for PulseTorps work just
like
>they do for Beams, but the two systems are mutually exculsive.  The one
>FireCon per target, per weapon group (ie., beams or PulseTorps).

Ditto.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: I bought it! Next: Re: Full Thrust common house rules