Prev: RE: Fantasy combat with DS2? Next: Re: Aliens in DSII/SGII

RE: SSNs, SSKs, Aircraft etc (was Tours)

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 03:20:40 -0400
Subject: RE: SSNs, SSKs, Aircraft etc (was Tours)

I don't know if this is a world wide truth, but it is in UK

In the army the Officers send the men off to die

In the navy the men and officers go off to die

However only the air force do the men send the officers off to die

Hence if you are going to enlist join the air force

I know that junior officers go over the top and that there are enlisted

aircrew, but I think the above just about holds true!