Prev: Re: Tours Next: Re: Fantasy combat with DS2?

Re: Tours

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 17:26:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Tours

Wuerthele@aol.com wrote:

>   I'm with you on the sleeping issue- must say I spent an entire Med
cruise
> cuddled up against a Mark 48 on one side, and the Tomahawk on the
other...
>  Not much fun down there.

You should try it on an SSG, as opposed to an SSN. The smell of the
diesel
comes out after a few months on shore. Sorta.

>   I take it you've been on a 688?

Only for a few minutes. Roomy. Luxury. Ever been on an Oberon? A Type
209?
Or, Godde Forbidde, a Type 206? See, I used to work for the makers of
Sonars on the d*mn things...

----------------------	    <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo
		    By pulling Maerklin Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

Prev: Re: Tours Next: Re: Fantasy combat with DS2?