Prev: Undeliverable Mail Next: Re: Torpedoes

Re: Torpedoes

From: PsyWraith@a...
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996 15:04:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Torpedoes

Okay, I'm probably coming at this discussion from the wrong way (I'm
covering
"standard" rules as opposed to a debate on "house" systems), but sue me;
just got back from 15 days in Uruguay so I'm doing a little catch-up.

Pulse Torpedos:  so long as a FireCon is dedicated solely for PulseTorp
fire,
any number of tubes may fire at that target using that FireCon.  If you
wish
to engage another target with PulseTorps, then you need another FireCon.
 If
you want to fire beams, you need another FireCon.
   Best way to view this is that FireCon rules for PulseTorps work just
like
they do for Beams, but the two systems are mutually exculsive.	The one
FireCon per target, per weapon group (ie., beams or PulseTorps).

Morgul, aka Morgan Keyes
Sine Pari
Airborne All The Way!

Prev: Undeliverable Mail Next: Re: Torpedoes