Prev: Re: Micromachines Ships Next: Re: Micromachines Ships

Re: Micromachines Ships

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 14:20:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Micromachines Ships

On Fri, 30 Aug 1996 15:38:28 BST timj@uk.gdscorp.com writes:

>Is this the same as DBA (De Bellus Antiquas or something?) by the
>Wargames Research Group? And similar to Hordes Of The Things (HOTT)
from
the
>same publisher. If it is then I agree on the rules confusion bit, else
>whats DBM?

De Bellus Magnitudinous .... it's essentially DBA with LOTZ of
miniatures. Instead of haveing the typical 12 stands as per DBA, DBM
uses points, and armies (mine is like 52 stands right now) of enormus
sizes ... or is that multitudinous sizes?   :P

Paul

Prev: Re: Micromachines Ships Next: Re: Micromachines Ships