Prev: Re: Tours Next: Re: I bought it!

RE: Micromachines Ships

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 18:38:27 -0400
Subject: RE: Micromachines Ships

At 10:48 PM 8/29/96 -0400, you wrote:

>	 So, besides me, how many other people on this list are now
assured
>of immortality?  A friend of mine once one a gift certificate at a
>convention.  After it was handed to him, he walked away shaking his
head and
>wondering aloud "Let's see....  Figures I won't paint, or games I won't
play?"

And here I thought I was the only one... :)

Let's see, what to paint next? Figures for Warzone? Figures for
Stargrunt?
Old WH40K figures for Stargrunt? Old 15mm Traveller figures (100 of
those
alone!) for Stargrunt? A tonne of Cthulhu figures for my own
Cthulhufellas
game? 25mm Samurai? A whole bunch of old Star Frontiers ships for FT?
Romans
and Caledonians for Armati? Parthians, Germans, etc. for Armati/DBA? And
those are only on my "A" list!

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.