Prev: RE: Micromachines Ships Next: RE: Micromachines Ships

Re: Micromachines Ships

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 10:06:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Micromachines Ships

Mike Miserendino wrote:
> How do you like them?  I hope to find these minis as well.

    Some of them are obviously fighter size ships and look far too
large.	Some of the others work well though.  They don't fit into
a particular style, so I'll use them for "special" ships, expermential,
freighters, or one of a kind ships.  In other words I'm using them to
add a bit of varity to my fleets.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: RE: Micromachines Ships Next: RE: Micromachines Ships