Prev: RE: Micromachines Ships Next: Re: Tours

RE: Full Thrust questions

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 08:44:45 -0400
Subject: RE: Full Thrust questions

In message <01BB9524.0810CA60@dialin22.annex3.radix.net> you wrote:

> From:  Chad Taylor[SMTP:ct454792@oak.cats.ohiou.edu]
> >I just bought a model of DS9 (that star trek thing) that measures
about
> >40cm across and looks great beside my FT models, it actually "looks"
> >scale (although I'm sure the "actual" scale is way off).  So, what is
the
> >largest Station anyone has designed?  Every time I sit down to work
on one
> >I get a little dizzy ;)

I don't know about space stations, but after various discussions
involving Star Wars ships I finally got around to finishing my
designs for a Star Destroyer - mass 1600, points approx 13,200.

See http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/StarWars/SW.html for the design.
(click on the Star Destroyer pictures for the stat sheets - I
haven't got around to do one for the Victory class yet though).

> Death Star  (I won't bore you with the particulars)
>
> Mass: 110,000 	Points: 850,258
>
> Big enough for ya?

How many sheets of paper do you need for the damage boxes then? :)

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: RE: Micromachines Ships Next: Re: Tours