Prev: Re: Real Life Thrust (was: hyperspace) Next: Re: Full Thrust questions

Re: I bought it!

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 05:33:29 -0400
Subject: Re: I bought it!

On Wed, 28 Aug 1996, John Skelly wrote:

>	I've played and seen a couple of games.  These have tended to be
all
> against one or everyone for themself.  Has anyone played a large fleet
> versus fleet action?	If so how long and how many on each side?

Yes, I've played fleet actions; usually a couple or two of capitals on
each side, roughly the same number of cruisers (but that's rising as we
get cruiser-looking models finished <g>), and up to a dozen escorts per
side.
Game time - about 4-5 hours for these larger games, but this can be cut
some by using squadron movement and firing.

Oerjan Ohlson

( Snailmail: Ljuskarrsvagen 44N1, 133 31  Saltsjobaden, SWEDEN
     )
( Telephone: +46 - (0)8-7177891
     )
( Email: f92-ooh@nada.kth.se
     )
-------

Prev: Re: Real Life Thrust (was: hyperspace) Next: Re: Full Thrust questions