Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Next: Re: Real Life Thrust (was: hyperspace)

Simple Question

From: Geoff Webb <geoffw@j...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 02:16:33 -0400
Subject: Simple Question

Hi,

we've just started playing FT and I have a quick and easy
question.

Although it is pretty obvious that PDAF's only fire once
per turn, is the same also true of ADAF's ?

It is unclear to me (from several re-reading's of the rules) whether
an ADAF may fire at any and all fighter groups within range
or whether it must pick one.

If it is the latter, then this would certianly make fighters
pretty horrifying. We have played a few games with ADAF's
firing at all groups withing range and we're all paranoid
about fighter attacks as it is....

Geoff.

Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Next: Re: Real Life Thrust (was: hyperspace)