Prev: RE: Full Thrust questions Next: I bought it!

Re: Tours

From: Wuerthele@a...
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 15:30:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Tours

Mike M Wrote

"What's your job?"

  Actually, it's kinda convoluted.  I'm originally a Nuclear machinist
mate,
but am actually an ELT.  An ELT does all of the water chemistry and
radiological controls associated with the reactor and its various water
streams.

  To make matters more complicated, I've been removed from the ELT
division
(also known as RL division) to make me the head engineroom computer
weenie-
also known as the Logroom Yeoman.  Imagine the poor flunky that does Mr.
Scott's paperwork, and I'm it...

  Does than answer your question?

  -Mike W

Prev: RE: Full Thrust questions Next: I bought it!