Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: Re: Spaceship Paint Jobs

Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

From: Niko Mikkanen <creator@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 18:59:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, Stuart Ford wrote:

> There is a little toy you can use in Tie Fighter, the dreaded Heavy
Space Bomb.
> If you use a full lode, you can just about kill any ship in the game
without
> firing a laser.  However, getting close enough to use them is another
story,
> unless you are playing on EASY.
>
> Stuart Ford

*EHNNT!* Wrong! The more cost-efficient weapon is, of course, the Heavy
Rocket. You can usually get twice as many of these as you would get
bombs, but a single bomb only does 650 points of damage, whereas two
rockets do 700! They're also faster, so you can fire them from a safer
distance...

			Niko "GNiko" Mikkanen
creator@cute.cute.fi  WWW-Homepage under construction
(www.cute.fi/~creator/)
	"It's not that I dislike the 'Divide and Conquer' bit, but
	it's the 'Ruling With an Iron Fist' part I really enjoy" -Me

Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: Re: Spaceship Paint Jobs