Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

Re: Stargrunt II

From: "John Phelps" <jphelps@a...>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 12:40:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II

>Could you just detach the Squad Leader from the Squad, then break the
>Squad up into two elements or seperate detachments (Fire Teams)?  That
way
>the Squad Leader could sit tight in one location, spend an action to
>activate one Fire Team (giving them two actions) and spend another
action
>to activate the other Fire Team (giving them two actions).
>
>I have no idea if the above is legal, I just started playing (I don't
even
>have a copy of the rules).  :)

I'm not sure, I'll have to check the rules on individuals.  I'm not sure
you can do that, but that would solve it.  Of course, you could deploy
that
way to begin with - two small "squads" and an individual extra leader.
That would actually give you more actions.  ;)

John

John Phelps  ****   mailto: pbguru@cris.com or jphelps@austin.apple.com
OIC, Gundi's Gang -- Anything expressed above is strictly my opinion --
Murphy's Law of Combat, #66:
	    The enemy is never watching until you make a mistake.

Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust