Prev: Babylon 5 Wars: the Babylon 5 Starship Combat Simulator Next: Fighter Numbers

Re: Fighter Numbers

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 04:48:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighter Numbers

>	I just finished playing Full Thrust for the first time at
MIGSCON.  I had
> a chance to quickly look over the rules.  Under fighters it says you
can
> have units of 1-6 fighters.  Is there any reason or benefit to having
> groups of less than 6 fighters?
>
>	Please remember I'm new to this so any patience is appreciated.
:)

I think they were postulating Fighter attrition due to combat. The
only use for smaller squads I can think of is to divide the enemies
PDAF attacks into smaller sections, or to attack more targets.

Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.

Prev: Babylon 5 Wars: the Babylon 5 Starship Combat Simulator Next: Fighter Numbers