Prev: Re: Euro GenCon 96 - Good News Next: Re: Stargrunt II

Re: Some SGII questions

From: "John Phelps" <jphelps@a...>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 18:58:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Some SGII questions

>1. Why use the red chits with the black skulls to mark killed figures,
why
>not just take them off the table? I can't find anywhere in the rules
where
>they have any impact. For confidence tests, killed figures don't count
as
>wounded when left behind.
>
>2. If a unit if fired on for the first time in the game and the leader
dies,
>does it have to take 3 confidence tests? (One for being suppressed, one
for
>taking a casualty and one for losing the squad leader.)

CAVEAT- I don't have my rulebook handy, so these could be wrong!  ;)

1) So that you can go back and pick up support weapons?  More likely, it
was just something to put on the back of that counter, and a memory aid
see how many you lost.

2) I'm pretty sure the answer to this one is no, you only take one test,
but you take it with all the applicable modifiers.

John Phelps  ****   mailto: pbguru@cris.com or jphelps@austin.apple.com
OIC, Gundi's Gang -- Anything expressed above is strictly my opinion --
Murphy's Law of Combat, #66:
	    The enemy is never watching until you make a mistake.

Prev: Re: Euro GenCon 96 - Good News Next: Re: Stargrunt II