Prev: Re: Some SGII questions Next: How do you put this crazy thing together?

Re: How do you put this crazy thing together?

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 17:58:03 -0400
Subject: Re: How do you put this crazy thing together?

Mark wrote:
>	I just bought a Kra'Vak "Yu'Kas" class Superdreadnaught.  There
are no
>instructions like there are in the other CMD models.  How do you put
>this thing together?

Like the folks at GeoHex stated, "Put it together the way you like."
However,  it would be nice to have some basic outline of how the artist
intended the ship to look like.  Maybe when our pix are on the Web, this
might help several of us. BTW, has anyone started displayed finished
ships
yet?  How about GenCon pix?  I know I'm a bit behind, but I will have
the
film developed this week and hope to scan them shortly therafter.

So Mark, how many minis did you end up buying at the Con? :)

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Some SGII questions Next: How do you put this crazy thing together?