Prev: Re: Savasku Campaign Rules Next: Paint scheme

Re: Valiant/Hinchliffe miniatures

From: rpruden@A... (Rob Pruden)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 01:34:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Valiant/Hinchliffe miniatures

>Gene wrote:
>>According to other nebulous sources, superior is "NEVER" going to
reproduce
>>the ol' Starfleet Wars Minis. I've been looking for 'em for years now
and the
>>pewter rumor is a new one on me......
>
>I realize these minis might not see production again.	The question was
>directed at finding existing ones floating around that someone might be
>willing to sell.  As far as the pewter 'rumor' goes, this came from a
friend
>of mine that's been trying to buy the molds from Superior for some
time.  He
>was informed by  Superior about the pewter versions and why they
dropped them.

>>Hey, does anyone OWN a copy of Starfleet Wars ?
>
>Wish I did.  I would like to convert the ships to FT based on their old
stats.

>Mike Miserendino

For myself, I'd like to find a source for the old Valiant/Hinchliffe
starships.  I remember when you could get them from Squadron mail order
(before I could get a credit card!).  They are sort-of low-tech looking
ships that would fit in very well with my 21st century FT campaign.

Has anybody seen these lately?	Are they still available?  Are there
similar
ships out there?

Thanks,

Rob

Prev: Re: Savasku Campaign Rules Next: Paint scheme