Prev: Re:Something Strange.. Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

Re: B5 BREWs update.

From: I wouldn't go out with a woman who I wouldn't trust on belay <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 23:07:07 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 BREWs update.

>> After messing about last night, I've decided that the idea I came up
with
>> is too complex. I'm going to revert to Mark's idea of using Railguns
>> to represent the beams.
>
>	Does that mean that we go back to individual cannons?  (Like on
the
>Omegas:  Two in front, 4 in the aft.)

I'm for representation of ships as best as possible but don't hafta have
exact number of guns if we can't fit 'em with FT. Like Adam said, a ship
(SW) with 72 guns/cannons can be represented by 7 batteries.

I'm for (in regards to the Omegas) 2 forward heavy BREWs and 1 or 2 aft
medium BREWs. I'm slowly changing the HBW rules on my B5/FT page to
reflect more Adam's ideas.

>> I'm still adamant (gedit?) that the pulse cannons can block beam
fire,
>> (I know this doesn't sit well with some people. Tough.) and the idea
of
>> charging should stay.
>	O.K.  We'll assume that the "forward interceptor are down" qoute
 in
>the begining secene in "Severed Dreams" during the battle between the
>Clarkstown and the Alexander was not a technical gaffe.

Still feels funny to me.  :-/

>	As for charging rules are we charging all avaiable BREWS in one
roll,
>or are do we have to charge each cannon?

I was thinking individual cannon. But that's me.  ;-)

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Re:Something Strange.. Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)