Prev: Re: Something Strange.. Next: RE: Re:Something Strange..

RE: "Mawwiage....."

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 21:55:10 -0400
Subject: RE: "Mawwiage....."

At 03:58 PM 8/22/96 +0000, Simon wrote:
>I know this is not the guide to marriage page but it is good to see the

>same techniques in 'mawwiage' the world over. But as every good gamer

>knows good tactics know no borders!

That's quite true. Mind you, I'm a transplanted Scot but the same
techniques
seem to work just as well when your wife of 11 years is Canadian.
(Sorry,
dear, I'm catching up on my e-mail. Could YOU let the dog out?
<<hehehe>>).

Funny thing is as Mike Wikan put it
> "I forgot to take the garbage out AGAIN? Boy, am I stupid or what?"
>Quess what I forgot the this morning!? Oh well more crawling if I'm to
be
>allowed out to play FT this week.

That was me, actually. That's nothing; once Leann sent me to the store
and I
came back with a mess of stuff, none of it what she asked me to get for
her.

Well, it's good to offer some PROOF of stupidity sometimes.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Something Strange.. Next: RE: Re:Something Strange..