Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat

Re: "Mawwiage....."

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 14:29:05 -0400
Subject: Re: "Mawwiage....."

On Wed, 21 Aug 1996 21:48:46 -0400 Allan Goodall <agoodall@sympatico.ca>
writes:

>Hah! Shows how much YOU know about marriage! Married men are MUCH more
>adept at guile, stealth, and subterfuge (these are necessary survival
>traits). Not to mention the cultivation of creative stupidity: "I
forgot
to take
>the garbage out AGAIN? Boy, am I stupid or what?"

Not to	mention our negotiating skills! Married men can avoid battle
more
so then single men by the memorizing and application of two simple
phrases:

"...yes dear ..."

" ... oops! ... My fault!  ... "

:D

Paul

Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat