Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat

From: "John Phelps" <jphelps@a...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 14:20:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat

>> >Murphy's Law of Combat, #66:
>> >		The enemy is never watching until you make a mistake.
>>
>> Do you have the COMPLETE list of these? I love them! Some that come
>> mind are:
>>
>>	*** Your weapons are made by the cheapest bidder
>>
>>	*** If the attack is going well, it's an ambush

Yes, I have a more complete list - there's like a hundred of them or so.

If you're interested, drop me an email and I'll paste them in - I don't
want to send them out to the whole list (unless everyone wants them!).

Yes, I'm behind reading mail.  :)

John Phelps  ****   mailto: pbguru@cris.com or jphelps@austin.apple.com
OIC, Gundi's Gang -- Anything expressed above is strictly my opinion --