Prev: House Rules... Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 12:35:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat

Allan Goodall writes:

>  At 10:36 AM 8/21/96 -0400, you wrote:
>  >I've seen a bunch of different lists of these; here's the version
that
used
>  >to hang on my office wall, right under the sign that said "The
beatings
> will continue until morale improves."  My personal favorites are 23 &
24.
Enjoy.

>  Scott, do you know where these came from? Do you know if they're in
the
>  public domain? I have a friend that would love to use these in a
roleplaying
>  supplement, but only if they are non-copyright.

I first got them off my XO's wall in Korea. (No, not during the war, I'm
not
THAT old....) Since then, I've seen several different versions, some of
them
on marketed posters, most just on typewriter/ computer-generated papers.
I'm
afraid that's all I can tell you.

Scott

Prev: House Rules... Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust