Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat

From: Michael Llaneza <mllaneza@s...>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 21:38:49 -0400
Subject: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat

On Wed, 21 Aug 1996, Allan Goodall wrote:

> At 10:36 AM 8/21/96 -0400, you wrote:
> >I've seen a bunch of different lists of these; here's the version
that used
> >to hang on my office wall, right under the sign that said "The
beatings will
> >continue until morale improves."  My personal favorites are 23 & 24.
Enjoy.

> Scott, do you know where these came from? Do you know if they're in
the
> public domain? I have a friend that would love to use these in a
roleplaying
> supplement, but only if they are non-copyright.
>
> Allan

Not to mention someone eager to use it on his webpage...

Michael Carter Llaneza		 To Hell With Senator Exxon !!
Conceptual Design Services	 The Worse it gets,
Duty Now For The Future 	 The more I get used to it
Veteran of the Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force 1990-1951

Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust