Prev: Re: FT/B5 PBeM - official call for players Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 19:21:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

Jerry writes:

> >>Oh, I'll just stick my head back in the sand.  I'll blame it on the
fact
>  >>that I just got engaged this past weekend.  (8-)
>  >
>  > What *is* this?? First Scott, now Jerry?!? Mien Gott, they're being
taken
>  > over, one by one!!!

Hey, happens to the best of us! I myself spent 30+ years dodging that
particular bullet before it caught up with me, but I couldn't be happier
now.
(Is she reading this?)

>  Gee, you make it sound like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" or
something.
>  (8-)
>
>  It's not that bad... it's around two years until the wedding, so
it'll be
>  while before other parties start limiting my e-mail time.

I used to scoff at long engaements. Then I started actually trying to
plan a
wedding. We figured 4 months would be plenty, since we were only having
40
people or so. Yeah, right! 2 years would have been nice!

Congrats, again, Jerry!  Have fun!

Scott Field

"Darling, I want to tell the world about our love!"

"Certainly the neighbors have heard...."

Prev: Re: FT/B5 PBeM - official call for players Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)